Alexandra Daddario is one of the most popular American actresses who was born in New York City in 1986. Everyone loves his/her family. Alexandra Daddario is no different from this. Fans hardly know anything regarding her family. So, today you will be aware of 6 unsaid facts on Alexandra Daddario’s family.
Alexandra Daddario dreamt of becoming an actress since early childhood and for this, she studied in a professional school. She debuted in the movie All My Children after which she got more offers in different projects. Her eyes were always in discussion among media channels. She played the main role in one of the Percy Jackson series and due to it was nominated for Teen Choice Awards.
6 Unsaid Facts On Alexandra Daddario’s Family
1) Emilio Q. Daddario was Alexandra Daddario’s grandfather who worked as a congressman for more than a decade. He wanted to become a governor but unfortunately, his campaign failed. He lived happily with his wife for almost seven decades and had three children.
2) Alexandra Daddario’s father, Richard Daddario was also involved in politics and served in the Department of Justice’s attach in Moscow. After that, he worked as a deputy in the United States of America.
3) Alexandra Daddario’s mother, Christina Daddario was a Lawyer.
4) Both parents (Father & Mother) have always been supportive of their daughter’s passion for acting. They are her biggest fans.
5) Alexandra Daddario has two siblings. Her younger brother, Matthew Daddario is also an actor. Even though he was studying business at the university, he fell in love with the arts and movie industry in particular. That’s why soon after graduation, he tried his luck and succeeded in Shadow hunters.
6) Alexandra Daddario has one younger sister. Her name is Catharine Daddario. She was delivered in 1992 and is also known to the public. Due to the huge popularity of Alexandra Daddario, both her brother and sister have hundreds to thousands of fans on social networks. After graduating from the University, Catharine Daddario started working in the fashion sphere.