With age increases, too much weight becomes an issue for everyone. As per Hollywood celebrities (especially female ones) is concern weight is a big factor. Every actress loves to lose weight and wants to remain slim. Hollywood singer Jessica Simpson is no exception to that. Today, you will know how did Jessica Simpson lose so much weight. She is constantly giving her weight loss updates on social media ever since she gave birth to her daughter Birdie Mae in the year 2019.
Let’s check how did Jessica Simpson lose so much weight. The following 6 secret steps she took –
1) She joins trainer Harley Pasternak. She lost almost 100 pounds. After giving birth to Birdie Mae her weight was 240 pounds. Harley worked with Jessica’s physician to create a weight loss plan that helped her to lose 100 pounds in 6 months which was the aim. It also maintains her ongoing healthy lifestyle.
2) Walking is the first big mantra for this drastic weight loss. Neither any typical diet chart nor difficult exercises, It’s simple walking which did the trick.
3) After recovered from all complications of her baby’s birth she started walking 6500 to 15,000 steps per day on average. Even going outside with the family her walking was very important.
4) Did you know what is Strength Conditioning Coach ? It’s a physical performance professional who uses exercise prescription to improve the performance of competitive athletes or athletic teams. Actually, Jessica Simpson included strength conditioning into her chart. As per her trainer, She started with doing a full-body workout (one set of each exercise). Obviously not doing too much intensity per body part from the first day itself. She increased it with time. She focused on a few muscle groups per day and different muscles each day of the week.
5) Diet was one more priority of Jessica Simpson. By saying diet we mean a clean diet. Her diet is always included lean proteins and vegetables. She ate three meals every day and two snacks. When she wanted to have some sweet dish her trainer gave sugar-free mints. She chewed those mints.
6) Many people don’t give importance to sleep. Some wrong conception among people is that more sleep could lead to weight gain. It’s a completely wrong conception. Jessica had seven hours of sound sleep every night.
It was during last September when Jessica Simpson shared on social media that she lost 100 pounds (6 months after giving birth to her baby Birdie Mae). She posted, 6 months. 100 pounds down (Yes, I tipped the scales at 240 😜) My first trip away from #BIRDIEMAE and emotional for many reasons, but so proud to feel like myself again. Even when it felt impossible, I chose to work harder. 💚
Her trainer Harley Pasternak acknowledge her by saying “Go, girl”. He also said, “She has such a great attitude. Her weight loss journey goes beyond slimming down. She wanted to be a fierce, energetic, and confident girl.”